Not sponsored. No affiliate links included.
Here's how I did it:
1. Start with a matte white base. I used NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
2. Using a sponge tip applicator (it works the best) gently pat the eyeshadow over the lid. Try to get a smooth layer.
3. Define the crease-I started with elf's Studio Eyeshadow in Pebble, which is a matte taupe, and after I blended that through a bit, I took a black eyeshadow and used it very lightly to deepen the outer part.
4. Start the eyeliner. I used a liquid eyeliner (be sure to use a good quality liquid or gel eyeliner-I didn't & it shows!). I started with a very thin line across the lashline and then thickly defined the wing.
5. Once you have the shape of your wing down, start to thicken the line so it's quite thick.
6. Take a black pencil eyeliner-I used NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean- and run it along the lower lashline and connect it to both ends of the upper liner.
7. Line the waterline and smudge the pencil into the roots of the lower lashline so there's no gaps of skin. I also applied lots and lots of voluminous mascara.
8. Apply a shimmery brow highlight and false lashes if you like!
9. Voila! An easy, pretty, and eye catching look using yellow eyeshadow!
So what do you think? Is yellow a little less scary, now? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading,